About Love It Landscapes
Love It Landscapes is a professional landscaping business that takes great pride in creating beautiful, residential landscapes. From the initial on-site consultation through to the construction, the owners, Shane and Natalie, are involved every step of the way. With combined qualifications in landscape construction, horticulture and design, the Love It Landscapes team is well equipped to ensure your new project is completed to perfection!
Meet Our Team
Shane is well known and highly regarded within the landscaping industry. With an early background in civil construction and having spent over 15 years as a landscape construction teacher for TAFE Qld, Shane’s wealth of knowledge and vast experience is valued by many. Now a business owner of Love It Landscapes, Shane is proud to offer his expertise to create quality landscapes that are built to last. His clever concepts and exceptional workmanship is what makes his landscapes stand out from the crowd. With a QBCC Licence and a Diploma of Landscape, you can be sure that your new landscape is in the best possible hands.
Natalie has always loved gardening and working outdoors. Whilst she has a solid background in small business operations, Natalie has spent the past ten years focusing on her passion and building her knowledge within the gardening and landscaping field. She has spent many years working as a nursery assistant in both retail and wholesale nurseries during which time she completed a Diploma of Horticulture (inclusive of landscape design). She has also recently completed a Certificate III in Landscape Construction. Natalie has a keen eye for detail and loves designing and creating landscapes that are functional, sustainable and beautiful. She thoroughly enjoys working with her clients to help them achieve the perfect landscape for their home.
Why choose us?
- Love It Landscapes is a small, family owned business which means you get to deal directly with the business owners every step of the way! Shane and Natalie will carry out the initial consultation, prepare your quotation and be on-site every day during construction! This ensures a seamless process with reliable communication between the client and the business owners.
- As our business name suggests, we love what we do, and you will too! We take great pride in our work and will ensure your landscaping project is completed with the greatest attention to detail.
- We have Trade and Diploma qualifications in Landscape Construction as well as Horticulture. This enables us to offer a comprehensive landscaping service as we understand all aspects of the trade. With over 20 years experience in the landscaping industry, we have the knowledge and skill to create your new landscape with the highest level of precision.
- Have peace of mind knowing that our business is licensed and insured! Shane is licenced under the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) and holds a Builder Restricted to Structural Landscaping licence (#1056935). We also have public Liability Insurance up to $5,000,000.
- Our team demonstrates outstanding workmanship, great reliability and a high level of professionalism. We work in a safe and tidy manner and are very respectful of our client’s home!